Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Being Energetic !!

lately i have been doing things that are crazy and it feels good somehow duno why is that so .
and this is the first time i feel like this that things can be nice to do ...
maybe i restrict myself too much in the pass and now it is time to let go and just do it ?
or maybe i just think too much again ? haha
maybe it is true by chance i guess , and it really is nice to do things that ur heart is filled with joy ...
but still lately i am in the mode of finding inner guidance which i really need it desperately , duno why but i feel that i do need it .

as for my problem , now that i duno that the path that i have taken is right or wrong and more importantly i dont know who i am and what is my purpose for being here . i believe that everything happened for a reason , but still i cant find the reason for me being here and who am i . this really bothers me alot lately . and i have been searching answer by thinking about it over and over again . as for being energetic and keep post things in facebook it slowly turn to a way for me to express myself more better but there are consequences which i found that i like lost the way to connect or to communicate with people. the way i speak is like weird weird ady and always go to no point ... duno what i am doing also ... cacat ><

and being energetic really is something good and feels nice for me ... hehe . Today been watching movie whole day and now wanna rest and tmr starts the real battle with i have to do alot of coding stuff. wish me luck hehe .. hope that i wont go crazy and go nuts ... haha
there is a saying that rest now is just to travel further later on . hope this is true ^^

No comments: