Wednesday, March 18, 2009

feeling tired and.....

lately have been feeling tired....
and have been hearing some free caunselling from alot of ppl
and my head's memory going to be full soon
now kinda stuck le..
haiz...
really duno what to do now...
sienz ...
maybe its my ego blocking me from listening to those things?
or is it i willingly doing this kind of things?
really need time to think of such things...
if not really hard to...
if always ego then hard lo..
haiz...
today take leave le..
my mom , my sisters all nagging at me...
sienz...
say no working a...
then no money lo...
but i think " no work mai no work lo, so what?"
"no work wont die for now de la..."
"haiz...duno y they worry about what also"

and lately they didnt think bout the "assuming" things le...
cos i got another matter let them ngam me...
haiz..
always listen to these kind of things...
really sienz la..
and hor... kinda like wanna die now...
haiz...
wanna cry also...
got such result ><
no die also no use a...
roar...
all mixed together...
kinda dizzy after reading these...
saying sorry if it made u dizzy ><
....
be happy la..
cheer up ^^

No comments: