Thursday, March 26, 2009

hate this part right here ~~

today went out whole day ~~
certified my things le ~~
and got other things to do
so now trying to arrange my time
and take control of my own life...
not always being controlled by others

sometimes i really think that i very not mature...
easy to follow what people said...
and i got a quite serious problem...
which is very easy to nervous then will say something wrongly and badly...
haiz...
just happened today ~~
so hoping to cope this problem ^^
and suggestion?
haha ~~

and uni things got some not sure de..
so tmr need to settle it all a...
and its a must ...
not just say say
and this saturday, they having a cooking party wor..
haha
maybe it will be fun i guess
now i really need to do what i had promise to myself...

and hor...
i kinda felt sorry to myself
cos i didnt go da camp my teacher asked me to go...
saw one of my friends's blog
which he went there and came back
its like a good experience...
maybe i not strong enough to make my own decision..
always give ppl help me decide...
should learn to make responsibility on my own
not always push to others to help me do it..
heard a quote " 99% is own hard work , 1 % is luck"
i believe its true
as in really believe...
cos of my laziness..
made my result ><
haiz...
dun say la..
so must apply what i learnt on my normal basis
especially communication ~~
haha ~~
gambateh ba ~~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmm..how your uni thingy?
settle d.?
yealo...u shud go to the camp la..
it will certainly benifit u alot,in my opinion la..
bt wat done is oledi done..
no regretz,there always nex time..

tell u sumthing la..
dun always oh oh..oh...
muz say no...no...NO~~
n oh..smile la,always look stress depress..
if u r,thn tell them u r la..
dun keep things to yourself,
if not u will self explide one day.

told u before n telling u nw..
like this for nw ba..
anything call me la..u got my no.

minxian said...

hey..
seems busy for blogs these lately...
do always keep ur confidence ya=)
everything will be right fine then...
uni things...unhappy things...
everything will be fine...
have fauth in urself and u will be right fine..
frens are heree to support^^
well...
since ya said gambate to urself almost each of ur blog...
so i wun say it again...
hehe..
smile ya