Monday, April 6, 2009

Naughty ~

its been quite some time had i updated my blog ~~
haha now kinda nothing to do
so....
doing some update during my work ~~
haha ~~
i know most of you will say i am very bad
cos writing blog during my work.
but today really like nothing to do
and very free
i had been free since 11 something till now
haha
i told my mom i am very free at work
but she say go work la
got money take de wor
zzz
i also know got money take de la
but in someway , felt not really worth lo
doing nth and still get $,
just felt la...nothing much ~~
even though , every hour working is rm 4.5 la...
still can tahan a bit ba
haha

1 more important thing...
my phone lately sot sot ing le
most of the time cant receive network coverage
thinking of changing new phone le ~~
any nice suggestion ~~
haha ~~
so sienz...
need to suffer few more day ...

tmr i asked for holiday again ><
starting to feel i very naughty le la..
haha ~~
need to finish my things at mmu o ..
if not will let my sister nag again...
haiz...
so tmr go finish it ba ...
not really got anything to update le ba ~~
so wish everone all da best la ~~

No comments: