Friday, April 17, 2009

Life and Death ~

one of my uncle had just passed away since yesterday ~~
and his news of passing away
came in really suddenly and shocking after hearing it
even though i known him for my whole life
but we didnt even chatted over 10 sentences,
maybe some of you will think that it is crazy
but its true
i didnt really chatted with any of my relatives
cos mostly when we chat
they are the one talking
i just moves my head,

today is the second day after he passed away
is a tiring day
tomoro need wake up early
to see the cremaltation(火葬)think i spell it wrongly
really felt that death is a reminder for all of us
that life is precious and need to treasure it
so,
try to anything u think is great b4 that day comes^^
even there is alot of obstacle on the way
so dun give up ya,
^^

and saturday need take the usm exam,
duno wat i need to study,
so thinking to just bring myself there,
haiz...
wish me luck la,

been taking 3 days straight leave le,
next 2 weeks cant take any leave le,
or else will give ppl kill liao
especially my mother!!!
haiz...

jjust write till here ba ~
night ~

No comments: