Saturday, April 25, 2009

First time ~~

first time went home from submit ~~
the go the kesas highway
didnt know what the road leads me
just following the signboard back to Tmn OUG ~
but hor ~
there is 2 tols
both cost rm 2.20 each
and my wallet only got rm 3.40
how a ~~
short rm 1..
in the second tols ~
i keep say shit b4 i saw the signboard got tol..
then when its my turn
i told the person
i not enough money
only rm 1
then she thinks a while say ok la
took the rm 1 from me a
and let me go ~
really a first time ~
and really thanks her for that
its really a scary experience and a nice one ~~
haha ~

2 comments:

~Float~ said...

Dear Yao Yao:
walao u reli geng eh~~
still dare to go to the toll..
if i was u i will chg another road to go home...
anyway how r u lately?
long time didnt come visit edi..
waiting for my story though~

Warm regard,
fou fou

Jasonkzh said...

fren ...
geng !!!!

only can say u r lucky...




*****************************
secret line
*****************************






come wan kat u ~~
the msg belong to u de



不要那么大少爷...
那么懒...要求不要那么多....
某人特别附加: 如果耀会听的话再说吧。。。唉

要求多多。。。
只会讲不会做。。。
想不劳而获。。。
想东西太简单。。。