Monday, April 20, 2009

suddenly feeling like this ~~~

its been awhile since i got this feel again ~~
even though kinda hungry to get one la ~~
now got le
but just little la...
not much though
haha ~
sure got alot of ppl ask is who de la
wont tell blek ~~
i know even i said wont tell
still got ppl will ask de la...
so its really humanity's curiousity ~
see how how la ~~
maybe i am in the RIGHT mood
i might slip some out leh ~~
then u will know who is it lo
haha ~

so didnt think much ba ~~
most important now is to have the ability to support myself
i mean financially ~
asin my financial also got problem ~
how to have a relationship leh?
having a relationship really need some $ de lo~~
i know i am the kind of person which
have rm 10 will use rm 10 ~
so its really a challenge to change la ~
hehe ~
i think i will change into
the kind of person got rm 10 will use rm 7
haha ~
can change till like that ad very good le
that's my target for now la ~~

in a way, really hope to hv a serious relationship la...
duno this time will success anot ~~
i know in the past
i really did alot of mistake
which i let my oppotunities just slip pass me ~~
and i didnt reach out my hand to grab it ~~
its really my problem ~
didnt know how to reach out my hand ~
so now hope i got enough mistake
and learn from it ~
maybe the things i said here
some might felt its rubbish
but for me just a reminder
and on the real occasion
no one knows what will happens
and what stupid thing i will do ~~
haha

write till here ba
getting tired le ^^
hehe ~~
need to thanks zihao for lending me his pc to write this ^^
hehe ~
night ~~

No comments: