Tuesday, April 21, 2009

that feeling ~

that feeling is back
but i still feel that i havent truely let go of my previous one
how am i going to do ~
everytime know that she is ok
i felt happy
duno y..
just sudden felt like that
maybe i really fallen for her?
but if its true
all i can say i too swollen to last long
maybe its coming too fast i guess
just me feeling la
like to think things according to my heart than my mind
haha
actually at the previous post
i kinda wan to see some comment de
but in the end
nothing there
a bit dissapointed lo
and today is one of my friend 's bday
happy birthday to him ^^
hehe ~

dun like this kind of emo feeling ~~
just hate it ~~
really wanna go out and breathe some fresh air...
felt like the air is going to run out and cant breathe
really seldom i had this kind of feeling ><
maybe it is good or bad?
i really duno
anyone got an answer?
haha ~

so normally i will find songs to listen to 麻醉 myself
been doing it lately..
hehe ~
so hope can find nice song to listen ~~
good night ~

No comments: