Thursday, October 15, 2009

13th Oct 2009

on the day of 12th oct 2009
in the evening ,
i really got a headache ...
but my dear keep wanted me to wake up..
so i tried and stay awake..
then at around midnight.
they come to my house and gave me the cake..
it was surprising and happy u know..
it really was !!
then i cant really sleep ad..
till 3 something only sleep
then the next day need 7 something wake up.
zzz
suffering o...
wanna go shop tolong..
cause of the stupid contract...
and in the evening...
i going out...
when i went back home to change cloth and prepare to go ts..
my mom stopped me on the stairs..
she suddenly very angry said..
this morning i told u we going to eat vegie ...together..
then i tell her..
u should know i am going out...
and i will go out..
she said is it friends really more important than family?
at that time i really wanted to answer yes.
but i choose to be silence at the moment.
so , in the end i went out to ts
when i arrive to ts.
it is just a small celebration
including me 4 ppl
but was great though
hehe
and they bought me perfume...
really kinda swt...

haha
really funny
the photos i later upload.

No comments: