Saturday, November 14, 2009

inside meaning....

i aint a person which is really good at interpretating meaning..
and i will usually just look at the surface of the words..
then straight think it is..
cos i wont think too much...
maybe because of this
i am easy to trust ppl
or give ppl cheat ba..
also not sure at all..
haha
somehow, i felt that i don really hv a meaning for my life...
finding that really takes alot..
i really hope got someone or something that can guide me...
that day , i went to pangkor with 3 friends...
for me , i am a bit superstision...
so i will go for "qui qian"
the result not really good...
it said my mouth will attracts troubles..
so lately i been keeping my mouth shut..
until today ,
really felt that chatting with best friends and friends really got big difference..
in mmu,
i am a quiet and shy person...
and seldom talks...
but back KL
i wont..
even though
really besides best friends...
normal friends didnt find me at all..
unless got special events...
so, starting to felt that friends really are important..
haha...
maybe i am thinking too much...

1 comment:

Christy said...

friends are always important~
you should knew it long time ago~