Saturday, July 3, 2010

comparing

comparing is a habit that alot of ppl have
and i am also 1 of them that likes to compare
and the end result ,
i like to compare,
partly is because my parents like to compare me with others
and they like to compare me with those that are elite .
so, the end result i think u know edi .
i dont have to tell gua!? or do i ?
haha
lately, i end up comparing ppl in game and in my room
everytime saw my roomate studying ,
i will think wow he is studying and here i am playing game
although, i got think of follow fin study
but i still end up playing game .
and worse my last min habit always come back to me
somehow i recall someone said this
ur mind wanted to change , but your body doesnt want to .
i totally agree with it
really agree
maybe i aint putting alot of effort in it i think
always relaying on others
and waiting ppl to tell what to do
haha...
for these few days
i heard something very correct also ..
during class , whole gang sit together as usual
and at the end of class
A said i am going to study this , that bla bla bla
then suddenly B said since u said it out , i am sure u wont do it
99% of me totally agree with it when i heard it
for the ppl that is good in their result or work
they normally just keep quiet and if someone ask only share it
and they will be willing to share ^^
that is the style of pro ppl la
and i am sure not 1 ...
hehe ~
hope to become 1 if can that is

No comments: