Wednesday, December 9, 2009

no feeling..

lately alot of things not really got feel
just got a feel that wanna let go everything and just float on the water
and see where it leads me...
really strongly got this kind of feel
duno really no why,
just suddenly felt that..
and for today.
i really slept thru it.
and felt kinda empty.
wanna find something to fill in the emptiness
but somehow lost on the way to find my way to fill in.
after yc with friends here
i start feel i am very zi bi here
most thing i do is just keep quiet and listen
nothing much
dont feel like talking and even wanna talk also duno what to talkabout
so i will just choose to be silence and listen
wuwu
and when back home
xin called,
she asked me to see the gsc ticket..
then she asked i dun wanna know who is the person is?
she went out with another person ,
duno boy or gal,
i answered i dun really want to know,
somehow i felt that that is what my brain told me,
but my body told me that it is wrong.
after that we both ended the call,
and i really wanted to know who the person is
but even though i know le
still she will go out with the person,
so i choose to trust her choice.
maybe after u read it
u will think that i am a jerk or really stupid.
i admit i am stupid ><
so just do what i can and give it all i got ba..

going to hv finals in 19,21,23 december ...
haiz..

No comments: