Friday, April 9, 2010

tired !?

lately felt like easily to get tired
duno why ...
i really duno why ..
really getting
tired of doing assignment
tired of going out to eat
tired of always thinking the same thing and not doing anything
tired of always blaming myself
tired of doing nothing when there is something i can do
tired of staying at home always
tired of getting scold
tired of pennyless
tired of chating with my mom ..

suddenly felt like wanna counter attack everything
dun 1 let it be
anyone comes just shot back
really got this kind of feeling lately ..
and my attitude in speaking a
a little getting worse
starting to feel my words really got some lc feeling inside
that is what i felt la..
from my own words and my own mouth
duno got ppl realise anot
haha
or i am worrying too much again?
duno la ..
lately just feel like writing alot of things
might update quite often lately
tired le la ..
tmr need work ..
haiz..
and i watched Clash of Titans
for me is consider ok ..
got little dissapointed ..
hoped got more but the movie didnt have ..

/* the main point i write this is because of my mom today
we just have argue's about my school fees...
i really wanna faint liao..
the ptptn i got only rm 30k for 3 years
means that 1 year i only get rm 10k max ..
but my total tuition fees for 3 years is rm 40k++
ptptn lo dun give me full loan ..sienz 7
and then this sem i wanna ask money from her ...around rm 2.7k ++
she asked me still need pay how many more?
ptptn not cover it all ?
then i reply ...
hostel fees leh , other fees leh ??
those no need pay ?
u think those fees is FOC a..
then she like nth to say ...
haiz..
really har duno what to say liao ..
b4 she said she will settle the money ..
now ... complain to me ...
haiz....
summore i wanted to move out to live with my friends in a appartment
she directly said no ...
guess what her excuses is..
she said i moved out will go out also ..
i was like what the....
even i am in this house i also go out always la
for me i really thinks this house is a hotel
a special kind of hotel ..
haha...
but what she can do ?
and today i just back KL
and then go out with other friends ...
mom scolded again ..
she said ,' u a ... always go out ...duno u r study or play de ...'
i really duno what she is thinking about la..
going out and study can be 2 different things..
canot i study on weekdays and play on weekends
and last week she also said .. duno u r studying or playing .. nvr see u study at home ...
haiz. for me at home is a place to relax not to study ...
so i seldom study de la..
even though i wanted to study there are still ppl who likes to watch movie or play ps
and with those distraction around
haha..
duno la. ..
from my opinion la ..
*/

No comments: