Monday, November 3, 2008

i realy did it this time..

i really don know
how i can change a...
everytime i wanna study...
my mind says study but my body will eventually turn to tv or com...
just like its 2 different bodies doing things saperately..
haiz..
i really wanna hit wall jor..
today i just studied a little not more than a hour till now...
still got alot of things havent studied in my brain..
maybe my friend said it right..
stpm just one time...
so gambateh with it..
but my habbit and attitute...
really makes me sux man..
i also not sure what to do..
if i do it my way my parents will scold me...
if i do it their way... then i will get rotten in front of com or tv...
what should i do?
really must hv delf detemination?
but how to obtain that?
how to make it last?
kinda felt like very goal i set this year...
isnt a goal anymore..
felt like i am lost and nth is important anymore..
why is that so?
why do i feel like this?
why i cant like m friends so kia shu..
then i will be better than now..
i really done like this but still i am doing this..
haiz...
maybe i am those who say is useless to help

even though i know my mistakes..
but i keep running away from them by using lame excuses..
why do i do these?
these things isnt good for me either way..
stil i am doing it。。。。
why ><
can someone tell me why and teach me how to get out of it?
just need some guidence...
haiz... i really sux...
one of my friend. told me not to have even the slightest negative thought..
and always positive thinking..
that's true
but i keep think of negative things then positive..
over and over..
haiz..
i really am a nub and jerk...
or maybe not..
just wanna say that..
friends think of me as a good boy
in actually i am not..
just that u saw me like that doesnt mean that i am like that..
and i will be a devil once at home or outside school..
duno what i am saying again ><

why cant i settle down and concentrate on one thing for a certain period...
and the period is not 5 min or 15 min ...
it is at least 2 hours...
why cant i do that?
my maximum is 30~60 min ><
haiz...
why cant it be extended?
why i am cant change?
am i afraid of changing?
if u dont adapt changes i will be left behind...
or maybe i am changing in bad way...
is that so?
i wonder...
hhaiz...
need to study le ><

2 comments:

minxian said...

guess u can switch off everything before u start studying...when it comes to sort of tireness...dun think bout anything and just sleep...keep on studying when u r awake...when the addiction of com or tv or mind set flew away...reminds urself...this is your only chance...dun make urself regret anymore...hope my way of studying will help...gahyou ar...=)

Anonymous said...

well, how about put it this way. think about if u couldn't make it, what what will happen to you, will your life change ? will those around you look down on you or you will feeling jealous while seeing all your friends have better life than you do. Just keeps on reminding yourself what will happen if you do not make it. add some stress to yourself, use these stress as fuel to focus on your study. well, hope you can make it..
good luck on your studies and exam in the future... hope you can do well as you can do it. you got the potential to do it. wish u best luck on everything.