Thursday, November 13, 2008

stupid me ~~

recently i know that i did alot of things that made my family and friends very very worry about me.
maybe i am like my friend said i am...
very good at dealing with stress...
but i still hv stress in the end...
most of all ,
i really know that my time left is like few days to go
and i am still being naughty..
this is not the time to be naughty
but is the time to put all my heart into it and STUDY ~~
when u believe u can, you can ~~~
must hv positive thinking leh ~~
now is not the time to hv doubt ><
everyone is worry about me..
so i cant make them worry cos of me...
sometimes i really think that i am selfish..
cos in a way, i know someone cared 4 me..
and in another way, i know this will hurt those who cared 4 me..
i am really selfish, stubborn and sometimes arrogant.. ><
maybe that why i always get into troubles...
and make those around me hurt or worry...
such childish act
really sorry guys...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha...
as long u knw tad we care about u
tads ok alredi
juz try ur best as tis is ur last battle u gonna have in high school. so go for it and end tis last battle .

Anonymous said...

hehe... nvm la...
i oso walk xi guan liao...
happy holiday ya~ next time kidnap ah fai come pyramid...
ur promise ya~ dun forget!!!^^