Monday, February 9, 2009

me, me and me

lately kinda hunger for money ><
too many target need $ to get it ...
haha
really hope to get them b4 i go to uni
kinda stressful lately...
duno why just hope to say it to some one or thing loudly...
keeping inside really will make someone crazy sometimes...
and for today ...

i went to my relatives house
chit chat a little only...
cos most of them is older than me
and all of them know how to speak hokkien
and i dont ><
which i hate it very much
cos listening to something i duno
and 1 of my cousin when to HELP to study lending from ptptn
the other 1 is at ktar
that's all i know from the cousin's around my age de
older one all around age with my parents...
and all they talk is cooking and health de stuff...
mostly cooking la..
and this topic... erm...
kinda like very unfamiliar to me ...
and i sms miin said very boring...
she said i very geng at ls...
actually i am very noob around my ch friends le
mostly of them are more pro and better than me
so dun say i pro or anything like that pls..
u all think i am pro?
i am not and that's the truth
so pls dun say that la...
haha ~~

my bad habits are coming back...
which is very 小孩子气
and very unpatient...
sometimes really duno what to say bout my family la...
Mommy - always ngam said no one will help her lighten her burden, everything must be done my herself and non of her children inherrited her responsibility, and always say when i was 7 i ad helping my parents wash clothes and do house work le la, what have u done?
Daddy - doesnt care or listen to anything ppl said or do , very giam siap on spending money on others places beside food ,
eldest sister - kinda ok sometimes but got any problem told her , 100% will tell mother, and that's the only things no good for now
2nd sister - basically a ok person, but when it comes to money totally cold hearted
3rd sister - most bossy one among all 3 sisters , and her temper are quite similiar to hers
older bro - everything also ok, just that he didnt do well in his job so always kena scold by my 2nd sis .
younger bro - having same habits as my older bro, and loves to kacau me and got " pork hand" around the house almost everyone has kena his "pork hand" just like one of my best friend... really haiz... and he is the king in the house , but at outside he is very very shy.

basically this is all my family and they really love to call me to do things as like i am the ah 4 there, sometimes really angry bout that cos those climbing up and down things all is automatically related to me to finish the job.
and now my younger bro he's taller than me and much more muscle than me
still i am the one doing those things ><
really very sienz la...
maybe i became the quiet one in a group is because of them?
maybe i guess
haha ^^

and to someone at kampar
Happy Birthday o ~~
haha ~~
blek ~~

No comments: