Friday, March 19, 2010

writing it in english

suddenly felt like writing things in english
really wanna improve my english
and my attitude is the 1 that will help me improve
haha ~
lately saw a friend hv a attitute like her ...
no matter how i said he will just say ok ok ...
and then now he got nose bleed and cough
also said no time go ...
really swt la..
keep telling him that health is more important that other things ...
ask him go clinic
but he just wanted remedy ...like traditional medicine...
swt la...
somehow this incident let me think of someone
someone that less care her body
even her stomach got pain also like this
nvr think of getting better to protect herself
maybe now she have change or anything
kinda long time didnt see her
even though i wanted to
she wont want la..
so nvm ba ..
just let time pass by for now ba
and now i kinda busy also..
haha ..
lately like to write things on blog ...
just feel like typing alot of things in it
and keep my feeling inside here
and i dun think i will need a password for this now la..
even i put password
just ask ba...
i might give depends on my level of emo ...
but mostly i will give la
so dun fuck me off ya..
haha ~
and
this saturday 19/3
they really wanna go to do social work with me
i going SPCA ...
haha
there sure got many cute dogs and cats
but my friend said there is 98% is dogs
so ...
haha ~
will be a good experience i think
haha ~...
doing maths
langsung no method...
so thinking wanna do it anot
haha
maybe do 1 or 2 ba
didnt really slept
and today
eat bak kut teh
felt like long time didnt eat pork liao
haha
kinda happy today
just like that ba ~

No comments: