Monday, December 29, 2008

28/12/2008

today is the 4th days of busy day~~
it really is crazy...
i really am i decisive person ~~
always cant hold on a decision and take action on it...
always just shake on my decision ~~
really hate that feeling ..
but still i keep having this kind of feeling...
today my supervisor asked me again
am i really going to quit...
and i cant give him a confident answer...
why am i like this?
anyone can give any advises?
most of the reply will just only say u must decide on your own...
haiz.. that i really know o ~~
and if i continue work...
earliest i can leave is 10/2/2009
cos its te 16th of the CNY month ~~
so its like finish CNY jor..
cos my sis said CNY only 15 days...
so quite long o...
and my supervisor really like no eye see jor...
he just call me said i work 1030am...
and if i continue work then maybe will change time de o ~~...

i really duno what to do now actually...
really that this kind of uncertainty feel...
it sucks....
but what's the use?
its my decision to make in the end...
so work or quit?
my choice...
what's the use of complaining now?
cos its my decision from the start...
there's nothing to complain about...
so what's my final decision?
i think i will quit then....
relax and think about my future
and what should i do in the next year...
i think that will do me more good i guess....
i really think that i am a jerk right now ...
haiz....
and some how felt lonely...
watching alot of couples in mv....
really turn on my loneliness de leh ><
hate that a....
haiz....
going to sleep now...
blek ~~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

if you think you cant continue..
den you quit lo~
but for me..
salary is not important..
important is..
enjoy the job..
the salary is high..
yes it is..
but you must pay for it..
just like miin..
she work at kim gary..
1 month 1000++..
but she have no time to have fun,no time to rest..
what you get,you must pay for it..
天下没有白吃的午餐..
==

Anonymous said...

the 1st mature thing i saw from the baby~
surprise~
well~
i have no regret to work at kimgary~
i enjoy the life there although it is busy like hell~
the thing i agree is
you have to pay whatever you wan to get~
this is the real world~
there are no free things in this world~
even just a glass of plain water~
so man~
make up your mind~
and after making it~
just stand with it without any doubt~

Anonymous said...

weiweiwei..
miin..
i saw what you wrote upstairs..
wad this is the 1st mature thing you saw from the baby..
i grow up le..
now xian is the baby~~
=='''..

i agree wad miin wrote..
我表达能力差~