Monday, December 22, 2008

7th day of my work

today is a struggling day ~~
a senior wanna quit
and i too wanna quit
cos i think it really consume alot of energy and time...
and i really tired from standing for 8.5 hours plus plus...
really tiring and suffering.
in alot of ways ...
i kinda get friendly with all of them except the chefs...
but most of them not really coi me de unless i talk to them

today my supervisor heard dao me say wanna quit...
then he got ask me y lo...
i tell him le,..
then we eat in kimgary~~
he always go there de...
we chat a lot...
and learn alot of things from him o ~~
haha ~~
really tiring de work lo...
and most worst is...
today i finish my work at 10pm..
they only tell me every sunday got meeting de...
haiz...
lucky my sisters there to fetch me ~~
if not i duno will till how long only can back..
if i miss le bus then omg ...
cant go home le ~~
but b4 tat i got tell manager i going to quit jor...
and my supervisor like dissapointed in me lo...
cos he keep ask me to stay for 3 month
he say 3 months also cant stand it meh?
and he added now a days de youth .. really cant stand it ~~...
i admit tat myself..
cos most of the time i am kinda like tat myself...


and the gathering..
i really no time to organize a..
cos working most of the time...
and its like killing me ~~
physically and mentally..
so i asked rumin to help ask ppl...
they settle jor at 24/12/2008
venue i not sure~

haha
need sleep le..
if not tmr no energy to stand jor le la..~~~
and my break time is 3~515 pm...
and finish work at 10pm...
during my work i wont answer any phone calls or msg de o ~~
hehe ~~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dun quit! dun quit!
must 坚持到底!!
haha... but if u reli beh tahan, thn bo bian lo...
i wil support u de la...
i also say becum part time teacher is better de la
hahahaha

oh shit!! miin say i am very fcuk wo
k la... maybe v go visit u aftwards
maybe only la...