Tuesday, December 30, 2008

29/12/2008

today is my break day....
i really duno what to do...
i really think that i am childish and immature in a lot of ways...
duno why just felt that...
this job not that i dont like
but its really tiring ~~
and now my salary got problem ><
hate that ~~
better i work 7 days then go la..
need work till now ~~
stupid of me ><
cos of that 25/12/2008 is counted as holiday for all of the staffs...
and my salary on that day will be given to me at 1/1/2009
means i will get my 1 day salary on the feb of 2009 ~~
really crazy lo...
so maybe work for few more days then stop lo..
if i continue to stay i will kill myself....
now my legs and hands hurts
and everyday i come back from work
felt like very hunger...
maybe cos i use alot of energy working gua..
and i didnt consume enough food for me to use?
maybe la...
so tomorow need ask ask the manager see how how ba...
if work i think i work till saturday and sunday for me to rest a little
then monday start to find my new job...
if cant find any them i might end up working for my parents..
even though its kinda relaxing working there
but still...
i would prefer finding another job...
cos kinda felt too relay on my parents
wanna break free in some way
maybe that;s why i still havent grown up
and still so naive....and 叛逆
its what i saw it in my actions ~~
really duno why is this so ~~
haiz...><
if can i really prefer to study...
but my study time really almost over..
if my stpm really cant get good grades then i am doomed..
its true...
and i wont bear to think of that ...
so i only can hope for the best right now ^^
haha ~~

Ps: at my working place...
everyone think of me as 15~18 years old o ~~
more worse is that someone this year form 4 said i look like a year younger than him...
its ok i guess.... cos i go everywhere also give ppl call me small kid de ...
haha ~~

No comments: