Thursday, December 11, 2008

zzz

lately keep finding job ~~
duno will be selected anot..
haiz..
yesterday, we go yam cha...
after gloria came...
we start talking something very private de..
haha~~
and someone is eating maggie goreng with a little cilly source..
we talk dao he dun 1 eat jor..
haha..
and 1 nth to say jor...
so left 3 crazy de talk...
later 3 of the girls go back le..
hao n me go play dota...
kinda long time didn play le..
just play few rounds...
later on when i back home..
my bro baru close com ~~
tat''s like around 2 am le..
haha...

then till today morning...
my dog's coller duno how been taken off from her...
then my sis keep use door bell to call me wake up~~
cos she scare of the dog...
haiz...
maybe cos she likes to jump on ppl and all..
still she can be very scary sometimes ~~
haha ~~
that all for now ba ~~
hehe ^^

No comments: