Thursday, December 18, 2008

work~~

today is my 3rd day of work..
and my leg really really hurt...
and when i fall asleep i hardly want to wake up ~~
and that's something we dont experience everyday...
now my legs have gotten use to it just a little..
i keep doing things slowly...
sometimes too much things but too little hand...
so will kena ngam for doing other things
and not the things tat those high position de think is important...
but its ok now..
getting use to it ad..
still trying to adapt that situation ~~
kinda like first time for me..

for the gathering..
i really not sure can successfully organized or not..
cos my working time really unsure...
so need to wait i guess..
if really cant then i am sorry to all of those i have invited..
cos i really no time to organise...
hope we will get the chance in the near future ^^
hehe ~~
and i think tat day will come de ~~

1 more thing
since yesterday ...
i saw a small group of ppl like 3~5
not sure...
taking u71 rapid...
and i seen them since yesterday..
and today i saw them again ~~
and i heard them said something bout me ~~
just heard dao the company i working for de..
dun think too much pls..

my working place de ppl all very nice de..
but need some time to adapt all of them
and learn how to communicate with them ba~~
still learning..
i cant be the one who always hide under my skin..
but to protect my self with confident..
haha
say dao like this
hope i can do it ba ~~
gambateh ~~
and wish everyone all da best
and those who are sicked can get well soon~~
so, good night ~~

No comments: