Tuesday, May 5, 2009

me

in alot of ways ,
ppl saw me as a quiet and hardworking "nerd"
that is just at school
away from school area, i am just a lazy and "carefree" person
alot of thing i will do it last minute
and that always causes me and the ppl around me alot of unnessesary problems
so, changing is something i need ...

few weeks ago,
i heard someone said i am
a person
大少爷...
懒...
要求多多...
只会讲不会做...
想不劳而获...
想东西太简单...

all of it is true
i am those kind of person
i dont willing wanting to leave my "comfort zone"
which makes it hard for me to change any of those things ...
haiz..
i also dont know o ~~
and hor alot of friends saw the pic down few post
they really excited
duno y...
told them it aint real
...
they still...
arg...
i also duno what to do
haiz..
and reading really is something can help pass the time
lately been forcing myself to hv this kind of habit
haha ~
if i dun read
all my language will fade away
really dun 1 that ...
hoping to be confident in everything i am doing and speaking
just 1 of my dreams lately ~
haha ~

1 comment:

Float~~ said...

if u oledi know how a junk u r,
do somthing to change yourself la.
for starter i will say ,dun simply say 'chin cai chin cai'...
n thn the rest i also dunno ler...
up to u to find it yourself.

Gambateh~~!! YAO YAO GO GO GO ~~
i mentally support u ...
n i mean mentally sahaja..kaka