Thursday, May 7, 2009

rumors~

power of the mouth really very geng...
lately my facebook is full of comments and msg...
all asking da same thing
and got 2 ppl keep say till like its true
if it is i will be really happy
haha ~
maybe i sot le?
duno...
still planning to change myself...
haha
hoping to change to mature la
dun always looked like a child...

yesterday i cut le my hair..
went to czuo there to cut
i went there wanna find him de.
he said to story ma
then we trade lo
i went to "silver cut"
to cut my hair...
and stylist is male lai de...
he also said i look so small...
like i only 18,19...
haha a bit happy and sad lo..
happy cos i looked young,,
sad also cos i looked young
and not matured...
haha ~
here's some photo i took after cut my hair...






i think ok la
learning to use wax
but the wax i got it from my sis de
haha ~

No comments: