Monday, May 3, 2010

imba

imba means imbalance...
and today really is a tough day ..
need to force myself study
and suddenly notice that the ppl around ma
almost all imba ...
means really strong...
but for me
i am the weakling among my friends
haha~
so now need to do is study for tomoro
cos is important..
and i only studied the first half
the second half is most important
cos saw the past years
mostly come out the 2nd part..
really GG...

haha...
and i just finish chatting with my friend same course
we chatted about our high school
most of the strong student are from penang
and really like swt ...
maybe i can be like them ??
it's just that i aint working hard enough
which is a friend told me
maybe i am
just because i am used to just ngam ngam pass
need to start proving myself
i can excel in anything
if not will get into problems again
especially family problem
haha (for some i think u know what i mean)
so will start to change from now on
especially my time management..
my management skill is lacking need to improve..
i know i am writing everything about me ,me and me
too many things liao
continue study ...
wish me luck on tomoro's exam .

No comments: