Tuesday, January 6, 2009

bad omen ><

yeasterday really not my day ~~
morning felt ok ~~
everything went ok ~~
but till night...
i started to haven a feeling that i dun wanna be at home ...
then i called hao and fai to go out...
just to drive me out...
actually i just wanna be outside and do nothing ...
still we yam cha at steven's corner..
then go cc...for 2 hours...
after that go outside 2 of them chatting on the phone..
and i not really sure what to do next..
first i said go home..
but the 2 of them like dun wanna go home..
keep saying ok de...
but in the end, we went inside cc again..
but this time..
its a little different...
after playing one hour i only felt that my wallet is not in my pocket..
haiz..
then ask for the cc tv in the cc...
but its no use..
cos the cc tv there is for the bos to see his staff in his house..
and now my wallet is gone..
including my ic and license...
sienz dao...
we went to report lo ~~
after that we search 1 more round around the area..
then went home le...
i arrive home around 4 am...
and i only slept 4 hours...
then give my sis kacau me up to go dbkl to pay for the lisence things...
used up alot of time..
and back shop there..
i went to cut my hair..
haiz...
told the person
i only wan side short and top wan nipis de..
but after he cut,
its just the same shape as i always cut de...
really wanna change place to cut my hair jor ><
wanna change hairstyle ><
dun 1 always this type of hair style a ><
and tomolo need go remake my ic and license(maybe only ic)
haiz...
really tiring lo...
felt like no time to find work...
and i think i will be going back school on friday ~~
if those interested can com along de ..
haha ~~

No comments: