Tuesday, January 13, 2009

blek~~

wuwu~~
today is the 2nd day of my new work o...
i work as "da zhap" in an office near my father's shop o
cos doing some data entry and some hard work lo ...
hehe~~
today morning ...
i need open some ring for a catalog...
erm how to explain a...
like yellow pages but only one hole hanging those pages together lo..
and those ring hard to open dao ~~>..
my thumb very pain open dao ><
maybe u can say i am weak ba ~~
cos i open 15 continously
then left 5 cant open le...
that time my hand really like numb liao...
so tell the person who gave me the work de...
cant open lo..
and the rest use rubber ban to tie them up ^^
then after lunch ~~
i come back using photoshop to cut some pictures again ~~
but this time its simple then yesterday's ...
so i finish it in 1 hour...
but when i am doing my last photo...
my boss went out so...
now waiting him back lo...
need to pass my 'work' to him ...
haha ~~
so i doing nth till now...
writing this blog...
cos even the hard work there also enough ppl jor...
omg...
maybe later try dl msn ^^
hehe~~
see 1st ba ^^
and i wanna thanks those who helped in o ~~

ps: yingar not my "sheep" lo...
just friends now ....
dun think too much la ....
blek ~~

have a nice day everyone ^^

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

xixi~~
now friend ma..
den lata is "sheep" adi loh~
hha~~
i trust that zhenhui all will agree wit me de..
wakakakakak~~

Anonymous said...

can i ask y call as "sheep" de?