Tuesday, January 27, 2009

wootz

aiks... today is the 2nd day of CNY and i still didnt say it here...
Happy Chinese New Year to Everyone ^^
hehe ~~
may it brings us good fortune and good luck ^^
today i accompany my eldest sister to airport to sent her off
then i back home...
kinda long time didnt go to KLIA jor..
haha
then 11 something i went out with my family and off to Mid valley
to watch movie
in the mean while, i go get my 5 day salary at my ex working place..
hehe ~~
really shocked to see everyone's uniform changed and its become nicer than be4
haha~~
and in some way, kinda missed there...
maybe cos of the people there gua...
one thing i 1st time heard de..
its i cant say happy chinese new year in cantonese ,
cos if u interprate it will be CNY faster over...or something like that...
haha
so, got my cheque...
and later on need to take it out to treat them...
its ok ^^
cos i owe them too much...
and today after finish the movie
then back home..
and i have been sitting in front of the comp since then
and i found out that 1 of my idol kelly clarkson's going to release her newest album on march and title as All I Ever Wanted
making her my idol is cos her songs are really really cool ^^
and i love them much ~~
hehe ~~
now waiting...
erm... nth to write jor tim..
maybe upload some picture i took yesterday ba ~~
hehe

my 3rd sis and me

my 2nd sis and me

my eldest sis and me

my dad and me

No comments: