Thursday, January 29, 2009

thinking through....

started from last saturday 24/1/2009
i have been facing comp till today..
and its like kinda boring and stuff like that
cos when i online i only surf and click on some websites and msn
which made me bored quickly..
and most of all,
i felt aimlessly and living like a robot
always doing things that i am told and living the same kind of lifestyle
but the most important is that i cant change my bad habits..
which i am used to it and sometimes hurts my loved ones..
omg, what am i saying here...
still i have alot of BAD habits...
and still i sometimes manage to withstand it
but lately i felt like i cant control it anymore...
and felt like it will burst out any time

today i think through some things..
which is everyone around me is moving on
and i still stay behind
wondering when will it end
they said life is cruel
and by cruel, its heartless
this is my way of running away i guess

kinda not sure where i am going...
haha
i saw her blog
and she ad had the person she admire
so i guess its time for me to let go...
lolz...
later at 2 need work again a..
sienz dao...
tmr also got work...
hope can fast over it
and rest more hehe~~

No comments: